Hand-Crafted for All of Us
Our motto: Craft. Community. Conservation. drives us. We care about what goes into our beer, how it's made and what it represents. GrassLands is about minimizing our carbon footprint, using 100% natural ingredients (organic and local whenever possible), and staying heavily engaged in the local community. Our outdoor biergarten also exemplifies this approach with a sustainable vegetable/herb garden fed by aqua- and hydroponics processes, including a water-recapturing system!
About our beer: We brew the beer we want to drink. Like you, what we want to drink changes from day to day. We have all of our core beers on tap, complimented by numerous experimental and innovative styles. For gluten-sensitive palates, we have cider available upon request.
Each beer below is hyperlinked to its own Untappd profile! Be sure to check them out!
Fourth Orbit Red Ale w/Ginger
- Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Belgian Dubbel
- Advanced Darkness Robust Porter (Best Florida Beer 2017 Gold Medal Winner)
Special Release/Taproom Only
- LeeRoy the Red Imperial Amber
- Horizon Line Farmhouse Saison
- Dill Pickle Boomtown Gose (Best Florida Beer 2016 Gold Medal Winner)
- Grapefruit Pale Ale
- Margie Rita Boomtown Gose
- It's Wit Belgian Witbier
- Juice Unbound Hazy IPA
Please check our taproom for seasonal/special release bottled beers